A little more than a year ago I took a new position at Navigator headquarters, leaving the collegiate ministry and joining our communications department as the new strategic communications manager. God has let me be a part of some great work in this first year:
- Launching the Navigators.org website redesign
- Spearheading the new blog on Navigators.org
- Drafting key improvements to the standard messaging The Navigators use to communicate who we are
- Releasing the fourth episode of the Harvest video series
- Launching a special website for Jim Downing, one of our founding Navigators and second-oldest Pearl Harbor survivor
- Overseeing the continued growth of our internal video and social media efforts
As I look ahead I am so excited to begin my second year in this role. God is doing some amazing things in The Navigators and I can’t wait to share them with you!